College of Criminology
DR. MA. NENITA D. CAÑO
(08822) 720044 loc 243
The main goal of the College of Criminology is to provide the community with graduates who are professionally competent and morally upright individuals who can deliver efficient service in enhancing public safety and administering criminal justice more effectively for the promotion of peace and order in the society.
To meet the goal of the College of Criminology the following specific objectives envision to produce graduates who are expected to:
- Foster competence in the various fields of criminalistics, criminal sociology, criminal law and procedure; law enforcement administration; correctional administration; ethics and community relations; and defensive tactics.
- Be proficient in examining the nature and types of crime and theories of crime and law.
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism in law enforcement work, crime detection and crime prevention.
- Meet the challenges in solving crime problems
- Seek for truth through research in the field of Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Take full responsibility of their moral and loyal obligations to their fellowmen, their community and the country.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Serve the people in their respective communities by providing the necessary community needs in the field of Criminology.
Possible career track after completion of course:
- Philippine National Police
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
- Bureau of Fire Protection
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Bureau of Corrections
- Parole and Probation Administration
- National Bureau of Investigation
- Other Law Enforcement Agency
CHED Center of Development
PACUCOA Level 1 Accredited
Alumni Online Registry https://goo.gl/forms/ipzVryiC1Jsn2LBY2