The following is the general overview of procedures associated with the ETEEAP program. You milage may vary:
- Attend one ETEEAP orientation seminar. The seminars are scheduled every 9:00-11:00AM and 3:00-5:00pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Pay the application/filling and processing fees.
- Secure ETEEAP application form form the ETEEAP office.
- Submit accomplished ETEEAP application form together with the required documents to the same office for preliminary evaluation.
- Present yourself for a preliminary interview, personality, teaching or work aptitude tests.
- Pay the professional/assessment fees at the cashier’s office.
- Present yourself for a panel interview.
- Prepare for Work site Visitation of Panel; prepare for a project presentation and/or skill demonstration.
- Enroll required supplementary courses to establish residence and/or to offset deficiencies.
- Make arrangement for mode of activity of supplementary courses with the faculty assigned to handle such courses.
- Pay the corresponding supplementary course fees required at the cashier’s office
- Submit final course requirements to faculty assigned to handle the courses.
- Apply for graduation. Pay the corresponding graduation fees at the cashier’s office.
- Secure a Clearance form from the ETEEAP office and accomplish it.
- Attend graduation rehearsals and graduation ceremony.