Admissions – Enrollment
Admission to Capitol University is open to all students who meet its specific standards, requirements and regulations as expressed in the Student Manual.
To be accepted to study at Capitol University, interested applicants must apply directly to the school, college, or program where the degree will be awarded.
All freshmen students and transferees will have to take an entrance examination. The entrance exam is done at the CU Main Campus, Academic Building 1. It is administered during Office hours (9:00am – 4:00pm) during the enrollment period. The entrance exam covers areas such as math, science, languages and abstract reasoning.
Freshmen who intend to enroll in our Health-related and Maritime programs must complete and pass a physical/medical examination for admission.
- Admission and Scholarship is given everyday until June 15, 2012, Mon-Fri : 8:00-5:00pm and Sat: 8:00 – 12:00nn
- Scholarship Exam Requirement: Endorsement from the School Principal/Guidance Counselor and must be Top 10 or 20% (whichever is higher) of the graduating class
ENROLMENT PROCEDURE FLOW CHART FOR FRESHMEN AND TRANSFEREES
• Secure Enrollment Form at the Admissions Office and Endorsement
• Cashier’s Office for payment of the ENTRANCE EXAM FEE (if need to take exam)
• Proceed to TESTING CENTER for the ENTRANCE EXAM. After the EXAM wait for five (5) minutes then claim your ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT.
• Go to Admissions Office for evaluation of CREDENTIALS and issuance of ID number.
NOTE: For NURSING ENROLLEES before proceeding to STEP 2, ENROLLEES are required to go to CAPITOL UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CITY (CUMC) and secure MEDICAL EXAM RESULTS and then proceed to the UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CLINIC.
• PAY DOWNPAYMENT AT THE CASHIER’S office
• Interview by the College Enrolling Officer
• Fill up Preliminary Enrolment Form (PEF) and Student Profile Form (SPF)
• Present PEF & SPF to the Enrolling Officer
• Secure a Copy of your Certificate of Registration duly signed by the Dean or the Enrolling Officer
Nursing , Marine Engineering & Marine Transportation students will secure referal slip from the University Clinic for the Medical Exam
• Proceed to the ID CENTER – CASALCO Office, 2nd Floor, Academic Building 1