The CU-College of Education is now a member of the SEAMEO Schools’ Network 2020. Initiated by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO), this project provides an opportunity for educational institutions to join the big family of SEAMEO School Network which was established since 2015.
The CU-CED as a member institution may look forward to the following benefits:
- Strengthen the international profile and visibility in international contexts.
- Build a network and partnership with other member educational institutions around the globe through SEAMEO online communication platforms.
- Receive newsletters about ongoing SEAMEO programmes, training courses, and activities that cover various topics within the fields of education, science, and culture in the region.
- Receive an invitation to participate in SEAMEO regional programmes for the institution level such as SEAMEO Webinars; Schools Nutrition Development Programmes; SEAMEO Schools’ Fit Programme; Digital Learning in Southeast Asia; SEAMEO-Japan ESD Awards; SEAMEO Mobility Programme and so on.
For Educational staff
- Enhance capacity development of educational leaders, school administrators, and teachers through various training courses/workshops/seminars in both online and face-to-face platforms offered by the 26 SEAMEO Regional Centres, SEAMEO stakeholders, and SEAMEO partners.
- Access to learning materials produced by SEAMEO Regional Centres and SEAMEO partners.
- Receive an invitation to participate in SEAMEO regional competitions and award schemes for personnel levels.
- Receive an invitation to participate in SEAMEO regional competitions and award schemes for the student level.
- Receive an invitation to join online and mobile training courses designed to develop 21st century skills for students.
Source: (SEAMO Secretariat , 2020) https://www.seameo.org/Main_programme/245#3/