- The Office of Student Affairs and Services and the Departments under its supervision provide the atmosphere necessary for the development of “Total Persons” among the students.
- The Office of the Director is tasked with the management and supervision of student and personnel services and activities complementing academic instruction and intended to facilitate holistic student development for active involvement in nation building.
- The Offices and Departments placed under the supervision of the Office of Student Affairs and Services are the Guidance and Testing Center, Medical Clinic, Dental Clinic, Athletics Office, Campus Ministry, The CU Food Court, and the Office of the Students with Special Needs.
List of Services Offered
- Tasked with the management and regulation of all co- and extra-curricular activities which include but are not limited to University Intramurals, Foundation Celebration, Welcome Assemblies and Orientation, Education Tours and other Off – Campus Activities, Recruitment Week, among others.
- These activities are essential components of a student’s life. They compliment academics and are vital to the total person development. They serve as spices to give more color to the students’ life in the campus.
Student Services and Student Welfare
- The Office of the Student Affairs and Services supervises and coordinates closely with the various student service areas and/or departments of the University to ensure an effective, efficient and smooth delivery of student services.
- Students are encouraged to maximize the use of school facilities such as the library, internet laboratories and others for their benefit.
- Service Departments includes: Guidance Office, Campus Ministry, Medical Services, Dental Services, Culture & Arts Office, and Athletic Office.
- Ensure and create an atmosphere conducive to learning through the observance of school rules and regulations.
- Presence of a Student Discipline Board which takes care of cases or complaints raised against a student by a fellow student, group of students, or faculty. The Student Discipline Board adheres to the principle of “DUE PROCESS” as provided for in the CU Student Handbook.
- Sample Form